Please Donate to Make Our Groups Possible:
We cannot support our neighbors without you supporting us! Thank you for caring.
Bipolar Support Group Seeking Financial Support:
Approximately 19,761 people are living with Bipolar Disorder in the Greater Charleston, SC area.* Yet, not one Bipolar-specific support group exists.
Your gift makes an expert-led group in a beautiful and safe environment possible.
- A $10 donation shows people with Bipolar Disorder that you care
- A $20 donation helps support outreach to let people know that this group exists
- A $50 donation allows us to have an expert lead meetings and provide valuable insight and resource information
- A $100 donation covers monthly rent for our beautiful and peaceful space
- A $3000 donation covers all expenses for an entire year
*There are 761,000 people living in the greater Charleston, SC area (U.S Census Bureau).* Bipolar