Resume, Cover Letter & LinkedIn Profile Writing:
Our Head Writer:
Kerri K. Yates, CPCC, Head Writer, Certified Career Coach & Former Head of HR
Investing In A Great Resume Can Change Your Entire Life:
Since 2004, Kerri Yates, CPCC has written hundreds of interview-gaining resumes and cover letters. She utilizes cutting-edge formats and a concise writing style that enables employers to connect with a resume in 30 seconds or less. She is also an expert at keyword integration (ATS).
Kerri is able to elegantly handle ‘job change’ as well as ‘workforce re-entry’ resumes in addition to targeting specific positions for her clients. Further, if you are unsure of what direction you would like to pursue, she can counsel you on possibilities as based on your experiences and interests.
Kerri has now assembled a team of experts who are proud to have written resumes for every level of professional, from Global CEOs to College Presidents to College Students. What’s more, they are all providers who feel personally invested in the success of their clients; they know how important these documents are.
Kerri Writes & Leads by Capitalizing on Her Extensive Experiences. She is a:
- Certified Co-Active Career Coach (CPCC) with Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
- Top 1% performer among hundreds of Freelance Group Resume, Cover, & LinkedIn Writers (Independent Freelance Organization)
- Former Head of HR
- Former Hands-On High-Tech Business Owner (Programmer & Sales)
- Successful Entrepreneur (Bought & Sold Three Businesses)
- Graduate of Wellesley College with a degree in Anthropology
The 7 Nightingales Team Gets Results:
Recent Projects Include:
- Community College Chancellor (client gained interviews for 6 out of 7 positions applied for and landed a position)
- IT Service Desk Manager (referred client)
- Housing Operations Manager ($100.00 bonus)
- Managing Director (three bonuses)
- MD ($150.00 bonus)
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep (additional writing work awarded)
- IT Tech Analyst (two bonuses)
- Real Estate Division Manager (referred three clients)
- Government Embassy Security Specialist: Application (referred two clients)
Our Testimonials Say it All (see more below):
“As an executive, I have never worked with someone that has demonstrated so much commitment, passion, and dedication to their client’s success. Kerri surpassed all of my expectations while working on my resume. Frankly speaking, she is an artist when it comes to resume building—essentially drawing a portrait of her client’s career via a resume. Out of all of the resume builders on [Upwork], I am so thankful that I chose her to work on my resume! Thank you, Kerri!” – Ed H.
“I knew from the moment I spoke with Kerri, following her quick response…that she was the perfect fit for reworking my Resume and LinkedIn Profile. This entire process was seamless but more important the final product was FIRST-CLASS. Kerri asked all of the pertinent questions to understand my diverse background and where I am headed in my search. She communicates in a timely manner and is prompt in delivering her work. I would highly recommend Kerri for her superb work, comprehensive knowledge and expertise, and personable demeanor. I can promise you work that will make you stand out, and won’t disappoint!” -Staci
I wanted someone who could interpret my rough notes, understand me and what I was trying to say, more than I did. Someone who can write much better than I could. Someone who writes at a professional level, yet was inspiring, someone who knew the readers needs as well. I was looking for a person who could literally wave a magic wand over my resume and turn it into something amazing. Perhaps guided by instinct and the irrational belief that such things were possible, or maybe it was just dumb luck, but these things and more I found with Kerri. Thank you. The layout looks great! If you are in a bind and really need a caped crusader with writing skills Kerri is your woman!” -Private Organization Client
IT (Above) & Financial Resume (Below).
Pricing & Process:
– Custom Resume: $275.00 (up to three pages)
– Custom Cover Letter: $90.00 (one page)
– Resume & Cover Letter Package: $330.00 (one resume as above and one cover letter as above)
– Undergraduate Student Rate: Resume (up to two pages) – $160.00, Cover Letter (one page) – $60.00, Package – $200.00
– Hourly Rates: Additional Pages, Cover Letter and Resume Modifications for Alternative Jobs, Format Updates (alterations to our standard format), Resume Reviews, Proofing and Editing, other writing: $60.00/hour
– LinkedIn Profile Development: $60.00/hour
- Professional Documents in five Business Days (from time of receiving all data)
- Keyword Optimization (ATS)
- Two Revisions
- Delivery Formats – Word (.doc) & PDF
- Receive existing documents from client (existing resume, desired position description or link, or general direction)
- Provide client with the 7N proprietary questionnaire
- Begin project & integrate new information when received from the questionnaire
- Submit draft to the client
- Revise draft
- Client reviews the draft and requests revisions if necessary (up to two additional revisions for single position)
- Provide final product in .doc and .PDF formats
- If requested, write a cover letter &/or LinkedIn Profile (two revisions each)
Same Day, 48 Hour, and 24 Hour Rush Service Available
Please Contact Us for more information or to move forward.
As an executive, I have never worked with someone that has demonstrated so much commitment, passion, and dedication to their client’s success. Kerri surpassed all of my expectations while working on my resume. Frankly speaking, she is an artist when it comes to resume building—essentially drawing a portrait of her clients career via a resume. Out of all of the resume builders on elance, I am so thankful that I chose her to work on my resume! Thank you, Kerri!
Kerri laid out the resume-writing process clearly from day one, and she was readily available for questions and concerns. Her positive mindset is reflected in my resume. Kerri’s work was fast yet thorough, with close attention to detail. In addition to good work and professionalism, she is also a warm and friendly person!
Kerri is a master of the keyboard. ROI worth every penny. She’s also the nicest person ever. 10/10 would repeat.
This is my second job for Kerri and I must say is that her work are light years ahead than what I tossed to her. I consider Kerri as a “miracle worker” for resumes and cover letters and she is very passionate about it. She also communicates well and is very reliable in meeting or exceeding her deadlines. I will definitely use her again in the future.
I am extremely happy with all of the work that Kerri Yates did for me in my cv (resume) and cover letter. She is thorough, detailed, and such a warm and lovely person. She researched how to make it the best cv (resume) and really stand out among the crowd. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professionally written cv (resume) to give yourself a cut above the rest when applying for jobs. She was prompt in making any changes necessary and always had amazing communication with me.
I gave Kerri my mid-level resume to review and she turned it from decent to great. She was professional and dedicated to creating a quality product. She answered several questions about resume formats and provided advice that demonstrated a good command of resume writing/marketing and drew on her experience as a career coach. Her rate was very competitive and I would use her services again.
Kerri completely exceeded my expectations. I had previously hired someone to write my resume and Kerri took that resume to another level and wrote a cover letter that is sure to impress. The work she does is very high quality. I cannot recommend her enough! I will definitely be using her again in the future.