Resume, Cover Letter, & LinkedIn Profile Writing Services:
Kerri K. Yates, CPCC, Head Writer, Certified Career Coach & Center Founder
Katie Williams, Executive Writer & Business Director
Since 2004, Kerri Yates, CPCC has written hundreds of interview-gaining resumes and cover letters. She utilizes industry-proven formats and a writing style that enables employers to connect with a resume in 20 seconds or less. She is also an expert at keyword integration and ATS.
Kerri and her team have written resumes for every level of professional, from Global CEOs to College Presidents to College Students. Furthermore, they are invested in the success of every client they work with.
Kerri Brings Her Skills As A:
- Certified Co-Active Career Coach (CPCC).
- Former Head of HR (The Kenerson Group).
- Former High-Tech Business Owner (AnythingGIS).
- Graduate of Wellesley College with a degree in Anthropology.
Her Team Gets Results:
- Community College Chancellor (client gained interviews for 6 out of 7 positions applied for and landed position)
Other Recent Projects Include:
- Housing Operations Manager ($100.00 bonus)
- MD ($150.00 bonus)
- Tech Analyst (two bonuses)
- Managing Director (three bonuses)
- Real Estate Division Manager (referred three clients)
- Government Embassy Security Specialist: Application (referred two clients)
See Testimonials Below:
For example: “As an executive, I have never worked with someone that has demonstrated so much commitment, passion, and dedication to their client’s success. Kerri surpassed all of my expectations while working on my resume. Frankly speaking, she is an artist when it comes to resume building—essentially drawing a portrait of her client’s career via a resume. Out of all of the resume builders on [Upwork], I am so thankful that I chose her to work on my resume! Thank you, Kerri!” – Ed H.
“I knew from the moment I spoke with Kerri, following her quick response on Upwork, that she was the perfect fit for reworking my Resume and LinkedIn Profile. This entire process was seamless, but more important the final product was FIRST-CLASS. Kerri asked all of the pertinent questions to understand my diverse background and where I am headed in my search. She communicates in a timely manner and is prompt in delivering her work. I would highly recommend Kerri for her superb work, comprehensive knowledge and expertise, and personable demeanor. I can promise you work that will make you stand out, and won’t disappoint!” -Staci
Investing In A Great Resume Can Change Your Entire Life
Pricing: Resumes, Cover Letters & LinkedIn Writing
SIGN UP VIA EMAIL: Click here for special promotion announcements, plus career search and resume advice.
– Custom Resume: $275.00 (up to three pages)
– Custom Cover Letter: $90.00 (one page)
– Resume & Cover Letter Package: $330.00 (one resume as above and one cover letter as above)
– Undergraduate Student Rate: Resume (up to two pages) – $160.00, Cover Letter (one page) – $60.00, Package – $200.00
– Hourly Rates: Additional Pages, Cover Letter and Resume Modifications for Alternative Jobs, Format Updates (alterations to our standard format), Resume Reviews, Proofing and Editing, other writing: $60.00/hour
– LinkedIn Profile Development: $60.00/hour
- Professional Documents in 5 Business Days (from time of receiving all data)
- Keyword Optimization for ATS
- Two Revisions after First Draft
- Delivery Formats – Word (.doc) & PDF
Same Day, 48 Hour, and 24 Hour Rush Service Available
Please Contact Us for more information or to move forward.
As an executive, I have never worked with someone that has demonstrated so much commitment, passion, and dedication to their client’s success. Kerri surpassed all of my expectations while working on my resume. Frankly speaking, she is an artist when it comes to resume building—essentially drawing a portrait of her clients career via a resume. Out of all of the resume builders on elance, I am so thankful that I chose her to work on my resume! Thank you, Kerri!
Kerri laid out the resume-writing process clearly from day one, and she was readily available for questions and concerns. Her positive mindset is reflected in my resume. Kerri’s work was fast yet thorough, with close attention to detail. In addition to good work and professionalism, she is also a warm and friendly person!
Kerri is a master of the keyboard. ROI worth every penny. She’s also the nicest person ever. 10/10 would repeat.
This is my second job for Kerri and I must say is that her work are light years ahead than what I tossed to her. I consider Kerri as a “miracle worker” for resumes and cover letters and she is very passionate about it. She also communicates well and is very reliable in meeting or exceeding her deadlines. I will definitely use her again in the future.
I am extremely happy with all of the work that Kerri Yates did for me in my cv (resume) and cover letter. She is thorough, detailed, and such a warm and lovely person. She researched how to make it the best cv (resume) and really stand out among the crowd. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professionally written cv (resume) to give yourself a cut above the rest when applying for jobs. She was prompt in making any changes necessary and always had amazing communication with me.
I gave Kerri my mid-level resume to review and she turned it from decent to great. She was professional and dedicated to creating a quality product. She answered several questions about resume formats and provided advice that demonstrated a good command of resume writing/marketing and drew on her experience as a career coach. Her rate was very competitive and I would use her services again.
Kerri completely exceeded my expectations. I had previously hired someone to write my resume and Kerri took that resume to another level and wrote a cover letter that is sure to impress. The work she does is very high quality. I cannot recommend her enough! I will definitely be using her again in the future.